(+86)131 4704 5331
Nowadays, there are various ways to imprint dark garments. Besides the six perfect solutions we have introduced last time, here are another two great solutions for you.
1. Metallic Film
The film gives metallic effect to images. Its metallic effect is similar to the printings on real metal. This metallic film is the easiest solution to catch potential customers' eye with shining metallic images without using metallic inks. It is suitable for all kinds of sublimation fabrics. We have A4 size and roll size for you.
2. Subli-Cotton Fabric
As the necessary media, Subli-Cotton Fabric, which is knitted and woven fabric, makes sublimation possible for cotton material. It is designed for fashion knitted fabrics and T-shirt business. It is for stretchy, knitted cotton and we recommend T-shirts and other cotton that is stretchy. We have A4 size, A3 size and roll size for you.
|Item Name: Metallic Film |
Item No.: MFLM2430 / MFLM24100
Size: 24*30cm / 24cm*100m
1. Transfer the metallic film to the T-shirt at 180℃, 10 seconds
2. Transfer the sublimation paper image to the film at 195℃, 25 seconds
|Item Name: Subli-Cotton Fabric |
Item No.: SBC1928 / SBCA3 / SBC1500
Size: 19*28cm / A3 / 1.5m*100m
1. Place the fabric on the Heat Press plate.
2. Put the rough side of the Subli-Cotton on the fabric.
3. Place the printed side of the sublimation paper on the Subli-Cotton and press.
4. Set a recommended time and temperature of 190℃ and 60 seconds.
5. Remove the paper once the press is finished.
Features of the Subli-Cotton:
Good washing fastness
Good rubbing fastness
1. Leading market by qualified service;
2. Fashionable design with vivid sublimation printing effect;
3. Outstanding as personal gifts and promotional gifts or for commercial use;
4. Decades expertise;
5. One-stop service at BestSub.
Like BestSub on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and Wechat.
For more information and free tutorial, please visit: www.bestsub.tv.